Onboarding Playbook: Everything That You Need to Know to go Live!
Unsure when to begin set up or what you need to do to go live? No problem! Follow the timeline and links below to ensure that your launch goes off without a hitch. Keep in mind that these are very conservative estimates and you can launch in as little as a few days if you want to get everything done quickly!
Three weeks (21 days) until launch
- Hardware & Payment processor: Get familiar with what hardware is required and why. Everything that you need to know, including purchasing options, can be found here.
- Connect with payment processor to begin the process of setting up an account.
Two weeks (14 days) to one week (7 days) until launch
Configure the POS by completing the following:
- Profile and settings
- Setting up Employees
- Menu/Product List
- Set up the Mobile app (only if you are doing mobile ordering)
One week until launch (7 days)
- All hardware on site: hardware should be received and the payment processor account should be set up. You should also have all credit card terminals on site.
6 days until launch
5 days to 3 days until launch
- Conduct testing and train the staff (Cashier Training Guide and Video, Manager Training Guide, Reports Training)
3 days until launch
- Buffer for any unexpected delays.
Lastly, be sure to follow the POS Best Practices to ensure that you are getting the most out of your system!