Menu V2 - Editing Menus from the Root Account
Create a Menu
1. Head to your specified Root Account
2. Click 'Products'
Pro tip: You can ensure that the location you are using has menu V2 enabled by checking that the end of the URL says ‘products3’ Or in its full context: https://nownpos.app/app/#/products3
3. Click on the '+' next to SELECT MENU
4. Create a menu from scratch by selecting “Blank Menu” or use another menu as a template
5. Name your new menu. The chosen name must be unique.
6. Choose which child locations you would like this menu to be associated with.
7. After you have created your menu, navigate back to the Products page and see it listed in the dropdown
Create a Category