Moneris Move 5000 Set Up
Step 1: Configure the terminal
Please follow the instructions below in order to configure the terminal.
- Click on the grey circular button found to the right of the top row of numbers on the number pad.
- Select, Settings (found on the bottom of the page).
- Select, Application.
- Scroll down and then select, Integration
- Ensure that the toggle beside the text that says "Integration" is set to ON. It will be green when switched to on.
- Ensure that the Solution Type drop down is set to "Core Semi - Integrated".
- For the Integration Method select, Wifi or Ethernet, whichever applies to you. Do not, select USB.
- Ensure that the Listening Port is set to 5555.
- Ensure that the Print on Terminal, and Security on Terminal, toggles at the bottom of the page are set to OFF.
- Select Save once you have made all your changes
- Restart the terminal by pressing and holding the Yellow Button and the Number key at the same time.
- Once the terminal restarts proceed to step 2.
Step 2: Configure credit card terminal to station in Nōwn
1.Open the Nōwn POS app.
2. Log in with your credentials. Press skip tutorial, if applicable, and go to the Setup section.
Note: if you do not see the Set Up tab it means you are logged in as a Station user. Please ensure you are using the admin account, this is the one whose account details you received when you signed up for Nōwn.
3. Tap on Set Up, go to Station Set Up.
4. Click on the pencil icon to edit POS stations.
Which station you link it to is very important. If you link a printer to POS 1 then you must log in as POS 1 when you use Nōwn, otherwise doing a transaction will trigger the wrong hardware.
5. Scroll down to the bottom of the Edit Station menu and enter the information as follows:
- Card Terminal Type - Moneris
Once you select the card Terminal Type, click on "Scan For Credit Card Terminal". Select the credit card terminal that comes up. If you have more than one terminal please do a test transaction once setup is complete in order to confirm which terminal you connected to.
- PLEASE REPEAT THIS STEP FOR EACH IPAD. EACH TERMINAL MUST BE CONFIGURED TO AN IPAD.