Kiosk Set Up - Creating and Linking a Kiosk User
Step 1: Before you link the stations you must first create station logins.
- Open Nōwn and click on the Set Up tab
- Select Access Set Up
- Select Create New, it is found in the top right hand corner.
- Under: Select Role, make sure you select Kiosk.
- Enter the following fields: first name, last name, email, and username. You will also be required to auto generate a PIN. For first and last name it is best practice to put the name of the store as this is what will show up on receipts. Please see the image below as an example.
- Note: the email you put is where you will receive the email to set the password, do not forgot to input your email.
- Remember to save once you are done. Please check your email
- Please repeat for all POS stations.
Step 2: Once you have created kioslogins it's time to link them to the POS station.
- Go to the Setup Tab on the left side of the screen
- Go to Station Set Up
- Edit a POS station
- Once in Edit Station screen, click on the Assign Station to User field
- Then select the kiosk login that you want to tie to this particular station.
- Save your changes