Configuring a kitchen printer
- Head into the Nōwn settings and go to Station Set Up. Set up the kitchen printer as you would any other printer, for a reminder on how to setup your printer please view the corresponding article here.
- The only difference would be that instead of checking off the box that says "Receipt", you would check off the box that says secondary.
- Once you do this a new popup will come up and ask you if you want to assign all items to this printer. What this means is that every item you sell will print to the kitchen printer. If you don't want to do this and only want select items to go to the kitchen printer click No and proceed to the next step
To set specific items to print to the kitchen printer, got to the Products section, found on the menu bar on the left hand side.
Click on an item, once you do this a new Edit Item module will appear with information about the item.
- Scroll down and expand the Advanced Settings field.
- Scroll to the bottom and click on the box that says "Set Printer"
Select the printer you want this item to print to, repeat for each item.