Printer - How to Find IP Address?
- Ensure the printer is off. Press and hold the print button, while holding the print button, turn on the printer.
- Release the print button.
The printer should be printing at this point. The IP address will also be shown on this paper, make sure to note down this address as it will be used later when configuring the Nōwn POS. If IP address is 0.0.0.0 there is no ethernet connection which could be for one of three reasons:
1. Your ethernet cable is not connected properly to the terminal, ethernet port, or both.
2. Your ethernet cable is faulty, replacing the cable would solve the issue.
3. There is no internet coming from the ethernet port, in this case you would need to contact your internet service provider.