How to Find Credit Card Terminal IP Address
If you have a Global Payments ICT-250 Terminal, please follow the steps below
1. At the idle menu, press [.,#*] for the administrator menu
2. Input admin name and admin password, and press Enter
3. Press 3 for Setup Menu
4. Press 2 for Communications
5. Press 3 for Ethernet
6. Press 1 for Current Setup
7. Note down the IP address (similar to 192.168.1.123). This IP address will be used later when configuring the Nōwn POS. If IP address is 0.0.0.0 there is no ethernet connection which could be for one of three reasons:
1. Your ethernet cable is not connected properly to the terminal, ethernet port, or both.
2. Your ethernet cable is faulty, replacing the cable would solve the issue.
3. There is no internet coming from the ethernet port, in this case you would need to contact your internet service provider.
Default Admin Name – 1
Default Admin Password – 12345677F
If you have a Moneris ICT-250 Terminal, please follow the steps below
- Press the Admin menu (.,#*) and wait a second or two
- Press (.,#*) again, the terminal will as you to enter the admin code
- Type in the number “16” when it asks you to enter the Admin Code. Press the green button
- Select yes
- A very long report will start printing
- It will print for a while and then you will see fields such as: MAC Address, Address, Mask ID, Gateway. Once you see these press cancel. Keep this print out it is important.
Note: the section that says “Address" is your IP address
If you have a Global Payments Desk 5000 Terminal, please follow the steps below:
1) Click on the (.,#*) button.
2) Select Misc Options (9)
3) Select Semi-Intergrated
4) Select Communication Type, press enter.
5) IP address and Port # will be shown there.